1. Select Sport → MLB
2. Select Bet Type/Information. This section allows you to sort games by value bets, public bets (total ticket percentage), sharp bets (total money percentage), and line movement.
3. Select Date of game(s). You can select games that have already occurred as well as games in the future for which lines have been posted.
4. Select Stats to Use (Add/remove stats). This drop down menu will allow you to customize which statistics you would like to view in the main window for each sport.
5. Rearrange selected statistics in their order of importance by dragging and dropping them into other rows.
6. Click on “See Game Details” to view detailed matchup information.
7. Compare lines across different sports books for different types of bets. This is a huge edge that BetQL gives you that allows you to quickly and easily shop different sports books to find the best lines.
8. View top trends for each matchup by either clicking on the “Top Trends” tab or by scrolling down. This a great way to see which teams have seen a positive rate of return (ROI) on different bet types.
9. View a schedule summary for both teams as well as season long betting trends by clicking “Schedule Summary” or by scrolling down the page to the Schedule Summary section. This will show you the results from the entire season from both teams, including their home and road records both straight up and against the spread.