1. Select Sport → NBA
2. Select Bet Type/Information. This section allows you to sort games by value bets, public bets (total ticket percentage), sharp bets (total money percentage), and line movement. Also select the date for which games you would like to view. You can view previous games, today’s games, and games in the future whose lines have posted.
3. Select statistics to use on the main NBA page(Add/remove stats). This drop down menu will allow you to customize which statistics you would like to view in the main window for each sport.
4. Rearrange selected statistics in their order of importance by dragging and dropping them into other rows.
5. Click on “See Game Details” to view detailed matchup information.
6. Compare lines across different sports books for different types of bets. This is a huge edge that BetQL gives you that allows you to quickly and easily shop different sports books to find the best lines. BetQL allows you to compare lines against the spread, money line, total, 1H spread, 2H spread, 1H money line, and 2H money line.
7. View top trends for each matchup by either clicking on the “Top Trends” tab or by scrolling down. This a great way to see which teams have seen a positive rate of return (ROI) on different bet types.
8. View a schedule summary for both teams as well as season long betting trends by clicking “Schedule Summary” or by scrolling down the page to the Schedule Summary section. This will show you the results from the entire season from both teams, including their home and road records both straight up and against the spread.
9. View projected and confirmed starting lineups by clicking on the “Lineups” tab or by scrolling down to the Lineups section. View the latest news on each player by clicking on the “Latest News” tab.
10. View up to the minute injury news by clicking on the “Injuries” tab or by scrolling down to the Injuries section.