- Total bets are won and lost depending on the total number of points scored by the two teams combined.
- An Under bet is successful when the two teams combine to score fewer than the listed number of points.
- An Over bet is successful when the two teams combine to score more than the listed number of points.
- Example: Broncos vs. Raiders O/U 42.5
- The Under is successful if the two teams score 42 or fewer combined points.
- The Over is successful if the two teams score 43 or more combined points.
- If the O/U is a whole number, the bet is a push if the two teams score exactly that amount.
- Utilizing data, statistics and recent trends is an important aspect of over/under betting.
- For more information and insight regarding total bets, click on any of the links below.
Identifying The Most Valuable O/U Bets Using BetQL
Want to learn more about how BetQL can help you make the most informed over/under bets? Check out the resources below:
- Best Bets: Find out how our model’s star ratings can help you make the most informed O/U bets.
- Public Data: Find out why it’s always important to know what bets are popular.
- Sharp Data: Find out why knowing who pro bettors are backing is important.
- Web Tutorial: Find out how to use our platform on a web browser.
- Mobile App Tutorial: Find out how to use our mobile app.